Want to leave a custom status for your callers with your very own voice? Here's how:
1. In the LISTEN app, navigate to STATUS > Manual.
2. Select Your Own Voice Status.
3. You should see an image of a microphone. Tap on the red button to begin recording your voice status (you have up to 30 seconds).
4. When you're done recording, tap the red button again.
5. Click Done and SAVE. Now that you have a saved Status recording you can play that message back to your callers when you can't get to the phone.
Tip: You can always go back to edit your custom voice status, so if you don't like what you recorded the first time, you can go back and re-record it from the same page.